CLAMS home page.
CARG Reports on CLAMS:
- Hobbs, P. V. "University of Washington Convair-580 Operation Plans for CLAMS." Technical Report for CLAMS Field Project, University of Washington, Seattle, WA, 20 pp, 2001. (pdf file)
- Hobbs, P. V. "Summary of Flights and Types of Data Collected Aboard the University of Washington's Convair-580 Research Aircraft in the CLAMS Field Study on the United States East Coast From 10 July Through 2 August 2001." Technical Report for CLAMS Field Project, University of Washington, Seattle, WA, 95 pp, 2001. (pdf file)
- Hobbs, P. V., T. W. Kirchstetter, B. Magi, S. Gao, and T. Novakov. "Airborne Measurements of Aerosol Mass and Composition and Aerosol Light Scattering and Absorption Off the United States East Coast in CLAMS." Amer. Meteor. Soc. 11th Conference on Atmospheric Radiation, Ogden, Utah, 3-7 June 2002.
- de Almeida Castanho, A. D., J. V. Martins, P. Artaxo, P. V. Hobbs, L. Remer, M. Yamasoe, A. Plana-Fattori, " Chemical Characterization of Aerosols on the East Coast of the USA During CLAMS Using Aircraft and Ground Based Stations." Amer. Geophys. Union Spring Meeting, Washington, D.C., 28-31 May 2001.
- Hobbs, P. V. "Research Plans for the Chesapeake Lighthouse & Aircraft Measurements for Satellites (CLAMS) Project." NASA Langley Research Center, Hampton, VI, Feb. 21-22, 2001.
- Hobbs, P. V., et al. "Airborne Measurements of Aerosols Aboard the Convair-580 in CLAMS and Partitioning of Aerosol Optical Depth by Chemical Species." CLAMS Workshop, Charlottesville, VA, 9-10 Oct. 2002.
Instrumentation aboard the Convair-580 in CLAMS.
Last changed: 2002 November 18